“Adrenaline Rush” Aerobatic Adrenaline Ride —– Intermediate manoevres
|Aircraft||Slingsby Firefly T-67C|
|Aircraft Control||Your choice!|
|Flight Time||Up to 35 minutes|
|Ground Instruction Time||70 minutes|
|Adventure Duration||2 to 3 hours|
|Number of Flight||1|
|Prerequisites||Basic Aerobatic Manoeuvres package or equivalent|
|Aerobatic Manoeuvres||• Immelmann; • Cuban Eight; • Reversed Cuban Eight; • Snap Roll; • Split “S”; • Clover Leaf; • Spin;|
|Price||CAD $ 395.00 + TAXES|
|Description||• No Flight Experience Required. • In-flight video available for purchase. • Flight Certificate is complimentary with purchase.|
Come and experience the “Thrill of a Lifetime!” We deliver both a scenic ride and the adrenalin rush of a screaming airborne roller coaster. AeroTigre lets you experience the exciting manoeuvres usually reserved for air-show and fighter pilots: rolls, loops, hammerhead turns, and so much more!
For those who already have some aerobatic knowledge and need an ADRENALINE FIX, AeroTigre’s “Adrenaline Rush” aerobatic adrenaline ride package is made for you! Mix & Match aerobatic manoeuvres from both the basic and intermediate package and become the hero of your own ultimate action movie!
Our package offers:
1. 30 minutes of ground instruction and briefing: you will be introduced to the various aerobatic maneuvers by our experienced Class 1 aerobatic instructor, Mike “Hammer” Hamel, who is an ex-Canadian Air Force F-18 fighter pilot. You will also have a chance to familiarize yourself with our aircraft, Slingsby Firefly T-67C, which served as the former Canadian Air Force pilot training aircraft.
2. Up to 35 minutes of aerobatic flight: The mission profile begins with advanced handling and warm-ups, then progresses through aerobatic manoeuvers from basic to the most advanced. Each flight profile is customized to your specifications. YOU CHOOSE HOW FAR YOU WANT TO GO!
3. 40 minutes’ debrief: During debrief, the instructor will give an overview of your accomplishments, play the in-flight video for all to view. A DVD of your flight video will be available as the most precious souvenir.
Buckle up and watch the world whirl by! Come be a part of our heart pounding sky dance at AeroTigre!
Some important tips will help you make the most of your ride:
- Don’t stress about getting sick. Nearly everyone returns from the flight with a huge smile. Very few people experience more than mild discomfort.
- Make sure that you eat something an hour or two before your flight. I don’t recommend burritos, biscuits and gravy, pizza, etc., but don’t arrive on an empty stomach. Have a light meal or snack—you’ll feel better.
- STAY HYDRATED. Drink plenty of water (club soda, carbonated water, ginger ale, and 7 Up® are also good) before your flight. You’ll be in the air for about 30 minutes, and you’ll feel much better if you’re not dehydrated.
- ARRIVE RESTED. Don’t party hard the night before your flight. A glass of wine or a beer is fine with dinner the previous day, but save the celebration until after the flight.
- Wear comfortable, casual clothes and shoes. Long pants are best (no shorts or skirts). Sunglasses will make your trip more enjoyable. Sneakers are the best shoes (thongs, clogs, boots aren’t allowed).
- Be prepared to empty your pockets and leave the camera behind at the hangar. We don’t want loose articles flying inside the cockpit.
- Your friends and family are welcome to join you at the airport, but they won’t see your flight (except the takeoff and landing). Transport Canada regulations and safety require us to fly away from the airport to do aerobatics.
- We can fly only when the weather cooperates. We need a ceiling of at least 4000 ft AGL and visibility of at least 5 miles to perform aerobatics safely. If there’s any doubt about the weather on the day of your flight, I’ll let you know.